Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tila tequila naked. Yes.

Tila tequila naked. Cool pics:

tila tequila nakedtila tequila nakedtila tequila nakedtila tequila nakedtila tequila naked
Im having a problem leaving my family? Im 16 and Im bi. All my life, Ive been kind to both girls and boys, but since it seems that not many people to accept LGBT people, I m afraid to tell people. In 3rd year, I I met this girl, she was my friend. Shes moved and has completely changed, but shes out that shes bi. We s habit of laying bare to each other and go in the shower with the other . I know that he was wrong, since we were only in 3rd year, but my mother never accept n this that I did, I do not even really accept. J I met a girl in Grade 6 m made feel really at ease and I came to her and flirt Sea s embrace. My first boyfriend that I note dated 6 in the middle of 7th grade said that he thought all gays were LGBT. In 9th grade, I left my boyfriend of 2 years and it s accepted, but didn't like it. He was afraid of losing me to a girl. We arent together anymore and it feels like someone I know understand. My mother said that she wouldnt care if I came home with a friend, but I do not believe it. J l had used to watch Shot at Love with Tila Tequila and my sister made fun of me for watching shows l love bisexual. She stressed bisexual, and yet whenever someone one thats gay said she told them off. J I trust it either. J have a transgender friend, 2 friends gay, bisexual and 2 friends, but I just do not know how to tell them Theyd and Im afraid to tell someone one. I havent asked my father about his thoughts. How do I get out to them and how can I trust them enough?
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment